Following dell written and interview questions are provided by Mr. Aayush.
He is recently placed in this reputed company. All the best to him.
Dell written questions:
- Three bells rings at the intervals of 36 seconds, 40 seconds and 48 seconds respectively. They start ringing together at a particular time. When they will start ringing together again?
(1)After 6 minutes
(2) After 12 minutes
(3)After 18 minutes
(4) After 24 minutes
2. The sum of one-half, one-third and one-fourth of a number exceeds the number by 12. The number is
3. A farmer divides his herd of x cows among his 4 sons so that one son gets one half of the herd, the second gets one-fourth, the third gets one-fifth and the fourth gets 7 cows. Then x is equal to
4. If the list price of a book is reduced by Rs. 5, then a person can buy 5 more books for Rs. 300. The original cost of the book is
(1) Rs. 15
(2) Rs. 20
(3) Rs. 25
(4) Rs. 30
5. A man has only 20-paise and 25-paise coins in a bag. If he has 50 coins in all totaling to Rs.11.25, then the number of 20-paise coins is
(2) 27 1
6. Jayant gets 3 marks for each right sum and loses 2 marks for each wrong sum. He attempts 30 sums and obtains 40 marks. The number of sums attempted correctly is
1. The chances of electoral success
P. for liberals would certainly improve
Q. under the banner of
R. a liberal party with its
S. if they could fight
6. own electoral symbol.
Dell Interview questions
Dell TECHNICAL INTERVIEW questions
- If all 3’s in digits from 1-100 are replaced by 6 then what will be the sum?
- Prime number algorithm?
- Fibonicci series?
Dell SR MANAGEMENT ROUND
- Why JAVA and not .Net?
- Features of JAVA?
- Explain your project?
- Why created this project only?
- Difference between c++ and JAVA?
- Questions on your favourite subject?
- Why should we select you?
Dell HR questions
HR MANAGEMENT ROUND
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Questions based on your hobbies?
- Tell me something about your city?