Definition Marketing Research:
Marketing research is a systematic design, collection, analyses and reporting of the data related to marketing goods and services. Marketing research searches specific market problem and make the decision about a particular course of action.
Importance of marketing research:
- It helps the in every aspect of marketing management.
- It helps in knowing the market potential.
- It is done before the product is launched or on a regular basis to keep in the market.
- It helps in knowing the strength and weakness of the company.
Major marketing research agencies in India:
- Operational research group
- Marketing and research group
- Indian marketing research bureau