Winnerscience is a medium to facilitate users to publish content. Winnerscience users range from all age groups, geographies and interests. We support copyrights, which mean that you cannot post content that you don’t own or have permission to publish. If you believe that the material on Winnerscience violates your copyright, we encourage you to notify Winnerscience on the particular piece of content. In the case of a user who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Winnerscience or others, Winnerscience may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website.
The terms and conditions set forth in this document apply to all visitors (“Users” or “you”) to Winnerscience’ website, and constitute a binding, legal agreement (“Agreement”) between the User and Winnerscience. By using the Site, you accept the terms and conditions described below, and you warrant and represent that you have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement.
When you post content on Winnerscience, the copyright of the content stays with you, but you grant Winnerscience the nonexclusive right to provide a service to post, and display that Content. If you include any information that could be used to identify you, such as your personal phone number, e-mail address or any other personal information (collectively “Personal Data”) in your Content, it will be included with your Content. By including Personal Data in the Content you post, you authorize Winnerscience to disclose that Personal Data as part of the Content. You may not include Personal Data about other people in your Content.
By posting your Content on the site, you grant that Winnerscience may excerpt your Content, excluding any Personal Data that may have been included, for use in marketing materials, and Winnerscience may make minor modifications to the Content for technical reasons. By uploading Content to the Site you represent and warrant, at all times during the term of this Agreement, that the Content:
- Is owned by you or, to the extent owned by someone else, that you have permission to provide the Content to Winnerscience for use as described above and, in either case, that the Content does not contain any Personal Data about any individual other than you;
- Does not violate any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- Does not invade any individual’s right of privacy or publicity;
- Does not contain material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Does not include malicious code, which includes, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information (including Personal Data);
To the best of your knowledge, all factual information in the Content you upload is true and accurate, and the use of any recipe, formula, or instruction in the Content will not result in personal injury to any person. Despite all this, Winnerscience cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of Content.
As a User, you also agree not to use the Site to:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Interfere with the operation of the Site via the use of viruses, programs or technology designed to disrupt or damage software or hardware;
- Transmit or post Content that violates the terms described in the section of this Agreement specifically dedicated to Content.
In addition to complying with all restrictions on conduct and Content, you are responsible for adhering to all local and national laws that pertain to your location, wherever you are.
Winnerscience reserves the right to remove any and all material that we feel is inappropriate or illegal, or offensive, or potentially or actually harmful in any respect, or negatively affects site operations. At our discretion, we will remove Content and/or ban Users who violate our policies with respect to the Site. We reserve the right to amend our policies from time to time in our sole discretion.
If someone takes Winnerscience to court as the result of something you did in violation of this Member Agreement, you will pay for any damages or costs assessed against or incurred by Winnerscience. In other words, you shall indemnify and hold Winnerscience harmless against all third party claims, demands, suits, actions, judgments, losses, costs, damages (direct, indirect and consequential), attorney’s fees and expenses that Winnerscience may sustain or incur by reason of any breach or alleged breach of any representation, warranty, term or condition of this Agreement, and for any act or omission by you which is in any way related thereto.
If you wish to terminate your Membership, please contact us with a specific request to do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6 thoughts on “Member Agreement”
is change in the civil services exams patten is releavent…??
i am seeking help from this site regarding laser
why there is exclusion of magnetic lines of force below critical temp. in superconductor?
Because current set up in superconductors and this current leads to expulsion of lines of force. this current is persistent current.
mt physics sir telled us few minutes thats easy