Electrostatics and Electrodynamics
- Write Maxwell’s equations both in integral and differential forms. Also give their physical significance.
- What is Equation of continuity? Explain. How could Maxwell correct and present Ampere’s law in its generalized form?
- Using Ampere law obtain an expression for the magnetic field due to a current carrying straight conductor of infinite length.
- State Gauss theorem. Derive the differential form of Gauss Theorem.
- Show that Coulomb’s Law can be deduced from Gauss Law.
- Using Gauss Theorem calculate the electric field due to a uniformly charged non conducting solid sphere at a point (i) Outside the sphere (ii) On the surface of sphere (iii) Inside the sphere.
- Show that the Electric field is conservative and Prove curl E =0.
- Given A=y2x i + (y-x) k , find divergence and curl of A.
If you have any query related to any competitive exam in this world like GRE, IELTS, SAT, GMAT, MBA, IITJEE, AIEEE, IAS, IES, CAT, UGC or any other career related query like career in robotics, petroleum industry, nanotechnology, ally, Economics etc. you can ask the winnerscience team.
We will reach to you and help you.
If you are searching a science or engineering article, journal or book, but could not able to do so. Then contact us. We will do it for you.
If you have any query related to science or engineering then contact us. Query can be related to projects, research papers, science general questions, definitions, assignments, or anything?
We will help you out.
Science here means every science: Engineering, Social and everything under the sun or beyond it!!
If you have any innovative idea which can make the science funny, easier and more interesting, then you can share it with us.
If found interesting and innovative, we can guide you where to present this idea in an international platform, because ultimately winner(will be)science.