Google company overview and sample interview questions
If you are preparing for your placement in reputed company like google. Then let us discuss about the brief overview of this company.
Services: Google requires no introduction. We all use the google search engines. Adsense and adwords programmes are going successful for advertisers as well as publishers.
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Phone: +1 650-253-0000
Fax: +1 650-253-0001
Sample technical interview questions that can be asked in the interview:
Questions on C
1. What is the difference between printf ( ) and scanf ( )?
2. What is the difference between getchar ( ) and getchare ( )?
3. Differentiate between “iostream.h” and <iostream.h>.
4. What is the difference between scanf ( ) and gets ( )?
5. Can a C program be written without main ( )?
Questions on C++
1. What is polymorphism?
2. What is inheritance?
3. What is virtual function?
4. What is binding?
5. What is friend function?
Questions on Java
1. What is type casting?
2. What is a thread?
3. What is socket programming?
4. What is the difference between application and applet?
5. What is RMI and servlet?
Questions on software engineering
1. What is testing? What are its types?
2. What is SDLC? What are different phases of SDLC?
3. What are the different types of models? Which model is best and why?
4. What is test case and test suite?
5. What is software engineering?
If you are placed in a reputed company like Google. Do you want others to be benefited by your interview experience. For example, you can see the interview experience of Goldman Sachs or accenture shared by our users here. You can also share your experiences with others. You can directly post it or email to email@example.com. We will publish it with proper acknowledgment of yours.