GRE revised general test will start from August, 2011.
For information, see website:
GRE is a test for taking admission in higher education in different countries. The GRE scores have to be submitted by students aspiring for admission in international graduate school for Graduate program.
The GRE General Test measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, critical thinking and analytical writing skills of students. Thus, it consists of three tests:
1. Analytical Writing — Measures critical thinking and analytical writing skills (an Analytical Writing score reported on a 0 – 6 score scale, in half-point increments),
2. Verbal Reasoning — Measures reading comprehension skills and verbal and analogical reasoning skills, (a Verbal Reasoning score reported on a 200 – 800 score scale, in 10-point increments) and,
3.Quantitative Reasoning — Measures problem-solving ability, focusing on basic concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis (a Quantitative Reasoning score reported on a 200 – 800 score scale, in 10-point increments)
One can get the detailed information about the test from the following website:
GMAT is a test for MBA admissions in USA. Many B-schools in India also accept GMAT scores. It is conducted year-round, at test centres in India and across the globe. It has following tests with scores:
1. Verbal: Scores range from 0-60.
2. Quantitative: 0-60.
3. Analytical writing assessment (AWA): Scores ranges 0-6 in half point intervals.
4. Total scores ranges from 200-800.
One can see the detailed information from the website:
May I know about the GMAT test?
Roll numbers of shortlisted candidates for the main exam of PPSC is available at :
AIEEE for admissions in various engineering and architecture/planning will be held on May 1. 2011. To see the complete information see: