Infosys overview and sample interview questions
If you are preparing for placement for reputed company like Infosys, then following information may be useful for you:
Name: Infosys (It was started in 1981)
Tagline: Building tomorrow’s enterprise
Services: Infosys provides services in span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, independent testing and validation services, IT infrastructure services and business process outsourcing.
Infosys has 65 offices and 59 development centers in India, China, Australia, the Czech Republic, Poland, the UK, Canada and Japan. Infosys and its subsidiaries have 127,779 employees as on December 31, 2010.
Probable or sample technical interview questions:
Questions on C
1. What is the difference between printf ( ) and scanf ( )?
2. What is the difference between getchar ( ) and getchare ( )?
3. Differentiate between “iostream.h” and <iostream.h>.
4. What is the difference between scanf ( ) and gets ( )?
5. Can a C program be written without main ( )?
Questions on C++
1. What is polymorphism?
2. What is inheritance?
3. What is virtual function?
4. What is binding?
5. What is friend function?
Questions on Java
1. What is type casting?
2. What is a thread?
3. What is socket programming?
4. What is the difference between application and applet?
5. What is RMI and servlet?
Questions on software engineering
1. What is testing? What are its types?
2. What is SDLC? What are different phases of SDLC?
3. What are the different types of models? Which model is best and why?
4. What is test case and test suite?
5. What is software engineering?
If you are placed in a reputed company like Infosys. Do you want others to be benefited by your interview experience. For example, you can see the interview experience of Goldman Sachs or accenture shared by our users here. You can also share your experiences with others. You can directly post it or email to email@example.com. We will publish it with proper acknowledgment of yours.