If you are preparing for your placement in a reputed company like CMC limited.Then let us discuss about the overview of the company and probable sample technical questions that can be asked in the interview.
Name: CMC limited. CMC was started on December 26, 1975, as the ‘Computer Maintenance Corporation Private Limited’.
Tagline: Your IT partner
Services: CMC limited provides services in data warehousing, education & training, ERP, Networking, Infrastructure development, software development, systems & hardware, system integration. CMC limited provides these services to industries like banking, retail, education, givernment, insurance, shipping and transportation.
Address: Corporate office:
PTI Building, 5th Floor
4 Sansad Marg
New Delhi 110 001
Tel: +91-11-2373 6151
Fax: +91-11-2373 6159
Probable technical questions:
Questions on software engineering
1. What is testing? What are its types?
2. What is SDLC? What are different phases of SDLC?
3. What are the different types of models? Which model is best and why?
4. What is test case and test suite?
5. What is software engineering?
1. What is the meaning of analysis and design?
2. What are the steps involved in designing?
3. What are the main underlying concepts of object orientation?
4. Describe “SBI” of an object?
5. Differentiate persistent & non-persistent objects?
1. What is data structure?
2. Tell the areas in which data structures are applied extensively?
3. What are the major data structures used in the following areas : RDBMS, Network data model?
4. If you are using C language to implement the heterogeneous linked list, what pointer type will you use?
5. Minimum number of queues needed to implement the priority queue?
Do you want others to be benefited by your interview experience. For example, you can see the interview experience of Goldman Sachs, Hewitt or accenture shared by our users here. You can also share your experiences with others. You can directly post it or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will publish it with proper acknowledgment of yours.