Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) Interview preparation
If you are preparing for your placement in a reputed company like Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS), then this article may be beneficial for you. Let us discuss about the basic information of CTS.
Company name: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Tag line: passion for building stronger businesses
Services: CTS provides services in consulting, BPO, application and IT infrastructure. They provide service to industries like banking, communications, consumer goods, health care, insurnace, life science, retail etc.
Address: World headquarters
500 Frank W.Burr Blvd.
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Ph: +1 201 801 0233
Fax: +1 201 801 0243
Toll-free: +1 888 937 3277
India Office :
#1, 1/1 to 1/5, Silver Jubilee Block
Behind Unity Building Complex
3rd Cross, Mission Road
City: Bangalore – 560 027
Ph: +91 80 41807000,
Fax: +91 80 22291020
Probable or sample interview questions:
Questions on C
1. What is the difference between printf ( ) and scanf ( )?
2. What is the difference between getchar ( ) and getchare ( )?
3. Differentiate between “iostream.h” and <iostream.h>.
4. What is the difference between scanf ( ) and gets ( )?
5. Can a C program be written without main ( )?
Questions on C++
1. What is polymorphism?
2. What is inheritance?
3. What is virtual function?
4. What is binding?
5. What is friend function?
Questions on Java
1. What is type casting?
2. What is a thread?
3. What is socket programming?
4. What is the difference between application and applet?
5. What is RMI and servlet?
Do you want others to be benefited by your interview experience. Then share with others. You can directly post it or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will publish it with proper acknowledgment of yours.