If you are preparing for your placement in reputed company like IBM. Then let us discuss about the brief overview of this company.
Tagline: integrate.automate.secure (smarter computing: a new era of IT)
Services: IBM offers various IT solutions & services to industries like aerospace & defense, banking, automotive, chemical & petroleum, education, electronics, energy, retail, travel & transportation etc.
Phone: +91 80 40683000 (India office)
Probable technical interview questions that can be asked:
1. What is data structure?
2. Tell the areas in which data structures are applied extensively?
3. What are the major data structures used in the following areas : RDBMS, Network data model
4. If you are using C language to implement the heterogeneous linked list, what pointer type will you use?
5. Minimum number of queues needed to implement the priority queue?
Operating systems questions:
1. What is OSPF?
2. Tell something about telnet.
3. What is ping?
4. what are threads?
5. Differentiate macro & micro kernel?
If you are placed in a reputed company like IBM. Do you want others to be benefited by your interview experience. For example, you can see the interview experience of Goldman Sachs, Hewitt or accenture shared by our users here. You can also share your experiences with others. You can directly post it or email to email@example.com. We will publish it with proper acknowledgment of yours.